Introducing DEEPstation DK-1000: The New Standard in Deep Learning Hardware, and With No Setup Required
UEI Corporation (President and CEO: Ryo Shimizu; Headquarters: Yushima, Tokyo) is pleased to announce the followup to their enormously successfully deep learning workstation DEEPstation DK-1. The new DEEPstation DK-1000 features the latest Pascal GPU for cutting edge deep learning solutions.
From the 200,000 Yen Entry Model that can be easily installed in homes or offices to the 300,000 Yen Expert Model, UEI offers a range of DEEPstation devices for its customers. Please see the official site for costs and ordering information: http://deepstation.jp/
In addition, UEI is pleased to announce DEEP Learning Akiba 2016, where users can try out deep learning for themselves. The event, which will feature special deep learning and programming seminars, the big data VR experience Feature Space Diver, and more, will be held November 3-4, 2016.
DEEPstation DK-1000 features:
- Pascal TITAN X: Using the cutting-edge Pascal GeForce TITAN X, DEEPstation offers a robust but fast deep learning experience for desktop.
- Ubuntu14.04 LTS OS: The popular, NVIDIA-supported Ubuntu 14.04 LTS is preinstalled as DEEPstation’s OS. Driver settings and other troublesome tasks can be easily setup using DEEPstation’s script. Gone are the days of needlessly fretting over installation!
- Robust Technical Support: Our team of experienced deep learning engineers is ready to assist with driver setup, hardware failure, and any other difficulties that may arise.
- CSLAIER: Developed in collaboration with Sony Computer Science Laboratories, the deep learning GUI environment CSLAIER comes preinstalled and allows easy access to Chainer and TensorFlow. Easy to setup, it allows web browser access to quick and effective deep learning tools.
- Because of its web-based GUI, learning and other strenuous tasks can be handed off to a specialized GPU, while development of applications using learned neural networks can be run on a local notebook PC. Datasets for learning can be uploaded via web
DEEP Learning Akiba 2016:
Dates: November 3-4, 2016
Location: UEI Corporation
Hours: 11 am to 4 pm
・DEEPstation DK-1000 Demonstration
Yutaka Matsuo: “Will A.I. Beat Humans?”
Ryo Shimizu: “Understanding A.I.”
・Feature Space Diver: Experience an AI Brain in VR!
※Space is limited so please come early!
・Akihabara Programming School
*All seminars require advance reservations
12:30～1:30 Understanding A.I. Special Seminar
2:00～4:00 Children’s A.I. Programming Class
November 4: 12:30～1:30 Understanding A.I. Special Seminar
2:00～4:00 Adult A.I. Programming Class
About UEI Corporation:
Founded in 2003, UEI is at the cutting edge of AI software and hardware development. Its deep learning offers include the GUI environment CSLAIER, workstation series DEEPstation DK-1, and cloud platform DEEPstation Cloud.
* GeForce is a trademark of NVIDIA Corporation.
* Other product names are copyright their respective owners.
For More Information:
UEI DEEPstation DK-1000 Order & Support Center
TEL: 03-5812-6507 (weekdays from 11:00 to 6:00)